17/02/2011

Facebook Diguna Untuk Mengrekrut Kaldai Dadah

Berita panas sekarang ni di dada-dada akbar, Buliten 1.30, Buliten Utama, Kosmo dll,Facebook Diguna Untuk Mengrekrut Kaldai Dadah.. jadi berhati-hati dgan modusoperandi ini, jangan terjerat di sini....
Kebetulan aku ada sedikit info megenainya... bagaimana ia berjalan.... jom kita kongsi....

Gambar Print screen FB aku.....




Alamak... paparan blur..... tak leh la kkorang baca...., takpa2, saya anda baca petikan di bawah..

Hello how are you doing today,my name is Nurul Mohd Najib,i am presently in Uk, My late father is from (sabah) malaysia and my mum from UK,i will be coming to malaysia for my holiday soon.i want us to be close before i come to malaysia so that you can show me around malaysia when i visit.i want you to please send email to me on my yahoo mail becuase i do not check my Facebook messages often.this is my email: nurulmohdnajib@yahoo.com OR you can call me on: 00447031881999 .

Rahman Hj Ishak 08 February at 02:08
hallow. .

Nurul Mohd Najib 08 February at 08:56 Report
Am so happy to hear back from you. I want to get to know you better and also for you to get to know me better...My full name are Nurul Mohd Najib, I am mixed Malaysian ,my father is Malaysia and my mother is from England...I speak very very little Malay...lol i was born here and lived in London all my life...loll...i am still looking forward to visit Malaysia very soon ..omg.. I have never been there...i feel so happy am coming to my father's land...haaaa...i want you to know me better....am single...26 years old....I live in regent street. I am a professional system analyst.i work with HP London..but you see...my dad is dead and i live with mum..I am thinking of visiting Malaysia soon and doing some investment there in my fathers land so may be you can assist me in doing that by telling me what i need to do..please tell me which state are you from in malaysia and what state you are presently.may be you can tell me a little about malaysia as a country,hope to hear from you .

Rahman Hj Ishak 08 February at 19:57
nice to meet u... i,am from (kedah) Malaysia... am also single.. 26 years old... i have own business. for your information, sabah and kedah is so far... i think u know that. bad new for u know, I speak very little english... but i still understand you... can i know. when lastly u visit malaysia?


Nurul Mohd Najib 08 February at 21:20 Report

Hello dear, good to hear from you .actually i live and work in the UK and my late father is from Sabah a state in Malaysia but he is late now,he died since 2005, since i was born i have never been there that is why i have chosen to come over and see how Malaysia looks like, and i don't know anybody in Malaysia because i have never been there, and i went through your profile and chose a man of your kind that i will be with when ever am there ,because i don't know anybody in Malaysia you are the only one that i know ,and you have to show me around when am there because i will be coming by next month i will stay for 2 months i hope you will have a enough time for me .i will give you a call so that you will come and pick me at the airport OK...i will be waiting to read from you thanks.. here is my mobile number 00447031838086
you can call me anytime,hope to hear from you
terima kasih .


Rahman Hj Ishak 13 February at 03:57
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nurul Mohd Najib 13 February at 15:12 Report
Hello dear, you are so sweet.I am at work now.........am finally so happy that i meet a nice man....you capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop ....if you dont mind ...i will be more than happy to look at them everyday and night .....you are so sweet ...and its rare....i would like to invest in a lucrative place, and it depends on what i will invest on that is why i need your help to tell me what exactly i can invest on, maybe both of us can invest together. then about the house i also need you to tell me which state is very cool for me to buy the house in a very condusive environment..one thing you should know more about me is that I am a very honest and modest lady...hope you like that..i speak very little malay too.My father is late,i can stay anywere in malaysia as long is a comfortable place,i am coming alone,i have intensions to settle there latter in life after my retirement.i will be on my computer waitin to read again from you...your sweet words and assuring too....thank you so much...am so glad i meet you...take care now... my number 00447031838086 please call me so much love from me to you .





Rahman Hj Ishak 15 February at 09:48
XXXXXXXX

Nurul Mohd Najib 15 February at 18:19 Report
Honey send me your personal details, your full name,your full house address and your mobile or contact number that i will use to send you the parcel (GIFT) in Malaysia.hope to hear from you soon.This is my mobile number again if you whish to confirm any thing from me about the parcel (GIFT) call me on 00447031838086, please my dear try your best to be very honest with me and my family.I want you to help me get the house that i will buy,i will be coming to malaysia soon.as for the house i want a landed property,a double storey building with atlest three bedrooms a sitting room and a very good car park at a very comfortable location in malaysia,as soon as you have gotten the house i will want you to send to me the photo of the house that you want me to buy..as for the investment,i will want you to educate me on the type of business you want me to invest on..i do not have any idea about investment in malaysia so you will have to introduce me to it,you will also assist me during the investment..i hope to hear from you soon,if there is any thing you wish i should add to the gift for you just inform me in your nest email to me.....i will be expecting the details which i requires from you to enable me to send the gift in two days time after i have completed my shoping....Just send me the information below:


You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think of
When I close my eyes


You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take
My feelings are growing stronger
With every move you make


You're an angel from above
who takes away my pain
My love for you is so strong
It's always just the same


You're the miracle in my life
Who can always make me smile
Just knowing that you care
Makes my life worth-while


You've touched my heart and soul
Which you have from the start
Your warm soft words
Will never leave my heart


You are everything I want
You're so pure and true
I love you with everything I have
And I love everything that you do.



Mereka telah merancang Plan-plan untuk mengambil hati mangsa dengan begitu lembut....


Step 1. Mereka cuba menjerat Mangsa dengan kata-kata manis dan cinta..... (Namun, cinta aku tak semuarah itu hihihihihihi)


step 2. Mereka akan memberi hadiah utk menunjukkan cinta mereka iklas. .( bab ni boleh di pertimbangkan hehehe)


Step 3. Dadah, mereka megambil kesempatan untuk jadikan anda "KALDAI DADAH"

Step 4. Anda di Tahan di Lampagan terbang kerana membawa dadah..

Tak kira lah lelaki atau wanita, kita mestilah sentiasa berhati-hati dan mengunakan akal utk berfikir sebelum bertindak....

Sambunggan Kisah ini di sini http://idaman-info.blogspot.com/2011/02/membongkar-sindiket-penipuan.html

32 comments:

wan fyewa said...

wahh sebijik mcm joe tu dpt ye! ish3

Anonymous said...

bukan dekat facebook saja..laman berbayar seperti myjodoh.com dan muslim.com juga digunakan utk menjerat mangsa. Mereka akan buat mangsa jatuh cinta sehingga sanggup buat apa saja utk mereka.berhati-hati lah dgn modus operandi ini.

wajid said...

Omg...sekarang saya dah terbagi alamat dan no handphone saya kat sial itu...apa yang saya patut buat

animefansclub said...

ak pernah dapat gak..layan jer...dia siap cll ak lagi..tanya kabar..nk dtg tp tak dtg2...layan jer la...kalo korg tak byr tak da apa yg akan berlaku tu jer..hahahha..tp kalo dia dtg n xbg brg apa citer eh?

lailashahila said...

aku pown kena gak...tp aku x sbodoh yg dye sngka..sblum...aku wat pape kputsan..aku maenkn dye blik..aku da tnya rakan2 polis aku dulu

Anonymous said...

sebijik macam aku dapat. nAsIb baik aku buat research dulu. tapi, nama perempuan ni SABARIAH MUHAMMAD. haha :D

Shahril said...

Salam pemilik Blog & rakan2. Kisah diatas ni terjadi pd saya sekarang. Nasib baiklah sempat lagi berfikir secara waras mcm kata rakan2 yg lain. Siap bagi no tel minta saya call. Ni no dia +447035902386. Bila diselidik, terjumpalah kisah yg sama di Blog ini. Tahniah & terima kasih buat semua, sudi berkongsi. Siap hantar gambar lagi. Hahaha.. Ni last pm dr sendiket tu. Menggunakan nama Fatimah Hassan -> Fatima Hassan, Am so happy to hear back from you. I want to get to know you better and also for you to get to know me better...My full name is Fatima Hassan, I am mixed, my father is from Malaysia and my mother is from England...I speak very very little Malay...lol i was born here and lived in London all my life...lol...i am so looking forward to visit Malaysia very soon ..omg.. I have never been there...i feel so happy am coming to my father's land...haaaa...i want to know you better....am single...27 years old....I live in regent street,, I am a professional system analyst...that I studied in college.....my Mother is living in Liverpool..it as been my dream to come to Malaysia, to see my late father's home town..i know the time is now..am so happy to know you... this is my number +447035902386 ....hope to hear from you..

zakwan™ said...

Hahahaha.... nama kekasih aku FATIMA HASSAN dr UK .. ape2 pon aku nk lyn dulu .. kih3

Fadhilah Hidyani Aslai said...

My father terkena.. Mame sameera rahman.. Die suh bank in kat sulaiman abdullah. Betina jahat

ruslina ismail said...

Sya hmpir trkena gak...dh hmpir 1 thn kmi chatting...drcawal kenal sibuk mk bg hadiah...lastly masa b'day saya dia kta dia msti bg hadiah...so sya bg nama dn address..selang 2 hr somebody call kta brg sya kat kastam kna tjn dn kna byr RM4520..
Sya ckp x de duit dm dia mrh2... namanya Steve Maurice, pusat delvry Nadia dn agen courier Fatma mohd...Alhmdulillah... Allah masih lindungi...

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=214483372060419&set=a.214483458727077.1073741825.100004962726765&type=1&theater

Salman Man said...

as-sALAM...AKU PUN TERKENA jugak...naib baik guna akai kalau guna lutut jahanam dah....sebelum hang mengena aku,aku mengena hang dulu hahahaha....

khairul said...

Good Morning my dear, so sorry for the late response, been so busy with loads of work on my table, Though i haven't responded to your message, i want you to know that you capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop ....if you don't mind to send me more pictures of you to me.....i will be more than happy to look at them everyday and night .....you are so Matured ...and its rare....

I have been thinking of something but i'm still trying to figure it out i would like to invest in a lucrative place in Malaysia, and it depends on what i will invest on i will need your help to tell me what exactly i can invest on. then about the house i also need you to tell me which state is very cool for me to get a house, because i need it in a very conducive environment.one thing you should know more about me is that I am a very honest and modest lady...hope you like that? i speak very little Malay too, do you know i have intentions to settle in Malaysia later in life? Hope we get to know ourselves more better before ny arrival to Malaysia.

i will be on my computer waiting to read again from you...your nice words are assuring too.thank you so much...am so glad i met you...take care now... my number is +447031896776 please call me, so much love from me to you and please take Good care of yourself and always pray to Allah for wisdom and Guidance in life.i will be waiting for a call or a mail from you.


Yours Truly
Halima Hussein.
+447031896776

khairul said...

Aku pon terkena gak...sama jew cite dgn korg.nasib baik kawan ade kje kat klia.ingt aku bodo kew...dia cakap brg sangkut sbb overweight

Anonymous said...

http://www.maerskshipc.com/se/contact-us/uk-london-heathrow.aspx ini pun tipu

Anonymous said...

http://www.maerskshipc.com/se/contact-us/uk-london-heathrow.aspx

farah dya said...

Assalamualaikum... Sy pom terkena cmtu.. Ciap bg alamat lagi haaa... Cmne ekk ?? Abaikan je kan.. Xde pape tindakan di kenakan selagi kita x ambk brng tu kan ? Mohon perjelasan kawan2... Takut ler..

sakura fazra said...

Saya pn hampir trkena..mlm ni dia hantar msg ni...28/3/2015

Hello dear I have sent you the gifts I bought for you, as I already promised you that I want to make you happy. You should receive the parcel within the next couple of days. I am sure you will love them when you get the gifts soonest. I know you will be surprise for what I done for you, I want you to know that you are important to me. You are such a nice lady and you deserve more than that. Inside the gift box where you have the items I bought for you, I kept a brown envelope, open it and there you’ll find USD20,000 is for you to spend or buy anything you like. No one will know there is money in there except you and I . . . . I want you to also take 10% of the money and donate to any orphan organization in your country and take the rest to shopping or go to spa or massage or buy anything you like .

moha asoi said...

syukur alhamdulillah.... kalau tidak aku pon tertipu sama dengan sindiket ni. korang baca la email yang dia anta kat aku ni



Daripada: "Amanda saiful"
Tarikh: 2015 Apr 30 20:45

Honey I just finished from the courier service now..I have already sent the little gift to you please accept it's my little way to show appreciation.. I sent to you the following items: A Bunch of rose flowers,Manchester united jersey,My sexy pictures, 2 Gucci Perfume, Gold Necklace With Love Locket, Samsung galaxy S5,Apple laptop black color,Gold wrist watch and Brown envelope.
 
I am sure you will like them, when you get the items. I really wanted to make this as a surprise to you, but I guess I have to let you know that i also  enclose the sum of £15,500 (Fifteen Thousand and Five hundred pounds) cash, inside the brown envelope.  you will take some money from the £15,500 pounds and book a five star hotel for me where i will stay when i come over to Malaysia, Then you take 3,000 pounds for your personal use.. And keep the balance money that is the money we are going to use when i come over. I hope you understand me.
 
The package should be arriving malaysia on Saturday 2nd May 2015 according to the delivery agent.. Please accept them as a token of my love to you..call me on my handphone number{+447031955930/+447754787578} to let me know as soon as they are successfully delivered to you,so that we can make more plans because i really want to enjoy myself with you I myself will be the next package to be deliver..hehe... have a nice time i love you humkiss. I have attached the scan copy of the package...

Your love,
Amanda..

moha asoi said...


Daripada: "Amanda saiful“
Tarikh: 2015 Apr 30 20:45


Honey I just finished from the courier service now..I have already sent the little gift to you please accept it's my little way to show appreciation.. I sent to you the following items: A Bunch of rose flowers,Manchester united jersey,My sexy pictures, 2 Gucci Perfume, Gold Necklace With Love Locket, Samsung galaxy S5,Apple laptop black color,Gold wrist watch and Brown envelope.
 
I am sure you will like them, when you get the items. I really wanted to make this as a surprise to you, but I guess I have to let you know that i also  enclose the sum of £15,500 (Fifteen Thousand and Five hundred pounds) cash, inside the brown envelope.  you will take some money from the £15,500 pounds and book a five star hotel for me where i will stay when i come over to Malaysia, Then you take 3,000 pounds for your personal use.. And keep the balance money that is the money we are going to use when i come over. I hope you understand me.
 
The package should be arriving malaysia on Saturday 2nd May 2015 according to the delivery agent.. Please accept them as a token of my love to you..call me on my handphone number{+447031955930/+447754787578} to let me know as soon as they are successfully delivered to you,so that we can make more plans because i really want to enjoy myself with you I myself will be the next package to be deliver..hehe... have a nice time i love you humkiss. I have attached the scan copy of the package...

Your love,
Amanda..


nasib baik aku sempat bca blog ni.... syukur alhamdulillah pada mu ya allah.....

anonymous said...

Tq byk info yg boleh dikongsikn.kes yg sama pernah jd tp hasil dr bacaan di blog,tau la byk yg menipu.tp ni saya dapat panggilan yg kononnya dr fb database dia nyatakn saya ade blackmail seseorg,utk clearkn blacklist tu says dikenakn bayaran.jika tidal says akn dikenakn saman...betul ke?tlg Dan Bantu pd yg tahu..

ahmad safuwanhadi said...

haaaa aq la yg last kene ni hahah ,, anizah ibrahim katenye .. ni lg la diplomatic service kol lpas baca ni aku maki terus settle sikit lg aq nk bayar alhamdulillah puase ni Allah tunjuk blog ni terima kasih kawan kawan

annah ezanee said...

Saya pon terkena jgak.. alhamdulillah saye cepat2 call kastam.. and diorg ckp ni sindiket.. allah slamat sy dr org2 mcm ni..

annah ezanee said...

Smua lebih kurang je.. saya hampir terkena.. siap matsalleh tu nk ajak kawen... lpastu kunun2 die p germany ade keje dr germany nnti die nk dtg malysia.. time tu lahh die ade hanta parcel n bagi duit 18,500p bila brg tu dah smpai kunun2 tersangkut plak dkat kastam... kena byar rm6,500 dia engat saya bodoh... hahahahhaa

Encik Razak Ricaldo said...

Bro aku dapat sibijik macam niey from uk mix sabah
Umur 26 single.naseb baik aku search pasal "sabariah muhammad" profile perempuan pakai tudung and bercermin mate....tolong pade sesiape chat dengan die tolong jangan di layan care sebijik mcm kat atas ....aku berpayung sblm terteke alhamdulilah tergerak haty nak carik ..tq admin to upload..

Unknown said...

Says pun dah terkena.konon warga america to kelakar mcm negro berbelit sebutan dIA.marine us lh konon.dh terkena baru Ku sedar aku tertipu SB syarikat speed link kononnya byk Sgt demand.sy pun suspectlh Sama ada barang tu ada me tidak.bila dh terbaca laman in Baru Ku sedar aku tertipu.sedih

Yuna Ailee said...

Sy terkena bayar rm3500.Pengirim Mr William Kandy Chirsto drp Los Angles.Agentnya Siti Aishah Binti Shamsuddin CIMb bank accounts 7618369537 No.digi 016-2489406.
KONON KIRIM EMAS , HP , uSd 20 000.
Lepas kena, minta of Rm13k konon denda drp kastam.Aishah called putar belit bayar denda & kompuan RM15k.I terus geram mangki hamun.So william th Ali kasi block.Cakap kat ia.No saleswoman semua lepas balik offshore utk pembayaran sijil pengakuan.Pujuk2.Aku terus ckp NO..& I don't hv money.I am poor.celaka english pun lousy
Celaka.Nasib tak sampai jerat leher pinjam keluarga duit.Esok perlu report polis lepas awal kerja habis

Yuna Ailee said...

Aku sedih.Aku kena tipu.Pg2 sembahyang kpd Tuhan lindungi aku drp scam & cheating.Haiz.mcm nk sumpah mereka & siang kulit mereka mcm kulit kerbau

Yuna Ailee said...

Dear to tidy things up, i kept 20 thousand Dollars for you and your family. l have the intention of sending you money but time was not on my side that was why l use that method to send it to you, please make sure no body know about the money that l include in the luggage. l put in the money should in case you spend any money and also to take care of yourself dear. Dear the things I sent to you are HP laptop, Samsung galaxy, iphone 5x s3,Jewelries comprising Neck lace, Scottish Hand Bag and one gold ladies wrist watch ... all the jewelries are gold. I am sure you will love them when you get the parcel soonest. I know you will be surprise for what I done for you, I want you to know that our friendship is important to me and I really cherish it with all my heart at same time believe your sincerity with me, you are such a nice lady and you deserve more than this. take 10% of the money and donate to any motherless Organization in your country and take the rest to assist yourself and your family also put things in order for us to meet in person after my contract. Dear with the courier information you will know the arrival the gift will arrive your country. please let me know when you get the package because my schedule will be very tight and will not online much. I hope to meet you and your family soon after my contract is over.take care and God bless you.

Unknown said...

Ha same la..da 2016 kut masi ade lagi dorang2 ni..aku pun baru2 ni hampir kena..sikit lagi da terpedaya dgn ayat2 ni,..fuh..nasib baik search google cepat2 dan dpt tahu trik penipuan tu..aku layan je la mcm mana cara dia menyayat sebijik mcm ayat2 yg korang share tu,aku layan je tgk sejauh mana kata2 manis tu..hahaha..nasib baik sempat elak..klu dorg call buat mcm biase je..smpai kiamat dorg tunggu pun xkan smpai duit tu..hahaha..semoga kita terhindar dari tipu daya syaitan ni

Mohammad Arish Najmy said...

thanks kepada blog nie....mmg sebjik jln cerita....Hi dear,,firstly, let me thank social media for bringing us together.how else could I have been able to be in contact with somebody from back home after all these years.I am so happy to hear from you....My full name is Haliza Ahmad...I am 26yrs,still single...I am Malaysian but I have never been to Malaysia..all my life...

I was born here in England and have lived almost all my life here..my dad is late and it is his dying wish that I come to visit Malaysia to know how it looks like...I went through your profile and saw that you are from Malaysia.... hope you can tell me about yourself? your full name,age,married or single and the kind of job you do.. I wish to be friendly with you.

Mohammad Arish Najmy said...

Honey... I have already sent the little gift to you please accept it's my little way to show appreciation.. I sent to you the following items: A Bunch of rose flowers, Manchester united jersey,My sexy pictures, 2 Gucci Perfume, Gold Necklace With Love Locket, !phone 7,Apple laptop black color,Gold wrist watch and Brown envelope.

I am sure you will like them, when you get the items..I really wanted to make this as a surprise to you, but I guess I have to let you know that i also enclose the sum of £15,500 (Fifteen Thousand and Five hundred pounds) cash, inside the brown envelope. you will take some money from the £15,500 pounds and book a five star hotel for me where i will stay when i come over to Malaysia, Then you take 3,000 pounds for your personal use.. And keep the balance money that is the money we are going to use when i come over. I hope you understand me.

According to the delivery agent the item should be arriving Malaysia on Thursday 5th January 2017.. Please accept them as a token of my love to you.call me on my hand phone number{+447031807683} to let me know as soon as they are successfully delivered to you,so that we can make more plans because i really want to enjoy myself with you I myself will be the next package to be deliver..hehe... have a nice time i love you humkiss. I have attached the scan copy of the package...

Your love,
Haliza..

mujur aku bukan peminat m.u....thanks klau bkn information nie ggwp dh...